1. The doctors replaced old, stained bonding with porcelain crowns.
2. After replacing old bonding and porcelain fused to metal crowns with a combination of new all porcelain crowns and porcelain veneers, this patient achieved a beautiful, yet natural-looking smile.
3. The doctors produced a uniform, white smile with porcelain veneers and porcelain crowns on the lower and upper sets of teeth.
With two porcelain crowns and two porcelain veneers, the doctors improved the look and function of this patient’s smile.
5. The doctors replaced old, metal dental work with a porcelain onlay and a composite bonded filling.
6. To replace a missing tooth, the doctors used a porcelain bonded bridge that attractively restored this patient’s smile.
7. As in this patient’s case, porcelain crowns are a beautiful, durable, and inconspicuous restoration.
8. The doctors replaced broken bonded fillings by placing porcelain crowns.