1. To address this patient’s damaged teeth, the doctors used an implant supported bridge to replace the upper set of teeth.
2. Using a combination of a dental implant supported bridge and a traditional bridge with tooth-colored prosthetics, the doctors replaced this patient’s entire upper set of teeth.
3. The doctors addressed tooth loss with a natural-looking bridge anchored to dental implants on the upper left part of her jaw.
4. After placing two crowns supported by dental implants, the doctors achieved a uniform appearance by using cosmetic dental bonding on the adjacent teeth.
5. To replace a single missing tooth, the doctors placed a post and crown on a dental implant to produce a natural-looking result.
6. The doctors replaced four missing teeth with an implant supported bridge.